(Danville, PA) – As Luzerne County prepares to move to the Green Phase under Governor Tom Wolf’s plan to reopen Pennsylvania, Service 1st Federal Credit Union has announced that their Wilkes-Barre Office lobby will reopen on June 24, 2020.
Earlier this month Service 1st announced a plan to reopen lobbies. On June 10, the Bloom Road Office lobby, located at 861 Bloom Road, Danville and the Corporate Center Office lobby, located at 1985 Montour Blvd., Danville reopened.
The following Service 1st office lobbies will be opening on Wednesday, June 17, 2020:
- Loyalsock Office | 814 Westminster Drive, Williamsport
- Shamokin Dam Office | 3054 North Susquehanna Trail, Shamokin Dam
- Sunbury Office | 1185 North 4th Street, Sunbury
- Bloomsburg Office | 327 Columbia Boulevard, Bloomsburg
The following Service 1st office lobbies will be opening on Wednesday, June 24, 2020:
- Elysburg Office | 196 West Valley Avenue, Elysburg
- Lewisburg Office | 101 Walter Drive, Lewisburg
- Mifflinburg Office | 52 East Chestnut Street, Mifflinburg
- Montandon Office | 2613 PA-45, Milton
- Wilkes-Barre Office | 620 Baltimore Drive, Wilkes-Barre
While lobbies are beginning to open, Service 1st strongly encourages members to continue to use their mobile and online services as well as their drive-ups, unless entering the lobby is necessary to complete their transaction. Service 1st has added a number of safeguards to help benefit the well-being of visitors and staff in the lobbies. Employees are required to wear masks and follow best practices for social distancing, handwashing, and cleaning and disinfecting their workspaces.
Visitors are also required to wear masks. Social distancing reminders have been added to the lobbies and sneeze guards have been placed anywhere business is transacted to provide additional protection.
Service 1st will continue to monitor guidance provided by federal, state and local officials. Members are encouraged to watch the credit union’s website (www.service1.org) and social media pages for operational updates.
If you have been directly affected by Coronavirus, COVID-19 and are in need of assistance in making a Service 1st loan payment or have other account concerns, contact a Member Service Representative at 800.562.6049, to discuss the options available to assist you during this difficult time.
For more information, call our Contact Center at 800.562.6049.