Payroll Protection Program Loans
Payroll Protection Program Loan Application Process
The next application phase for Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loans has begun. We are continuing to monitor updates and will share more information on this page as it becomes available.
In 2020, we assisted 125 local businesses obtain nearly $6 million combined, to help lessen the impact the pandemic had on their employees and their organizations. We look forward to continuing to assist you and remain optimistic that as we navigate this new year, better days are just ahead of us.
application information, links and resources
As an approved Small Business Administration (SBA) lender, we want to help provide you with the application information, links and resources you will need to complete the Payroll Protection Program Loan application process.
qualifications and links for those who received funding in 2020 from Service 1st
Businesses that can document a 25% revenue drop are eligible for a PPP Second Draw Loan.
If your business meets this qualification, follow the steps below to apply.
1. Complete SBA Form 2483-SD PPP Second Draw Application Form. Click here to view and download this form.
For loans under $150,000: No other documentation is required unless requested by Service 1st or SBA.
For loans $150,000 and over:
You'll need to provide the following:
- 2019 quarterly sales report vs. 2020 quarterly sales report for same quarter, OR
- 2019 annual sales report/tax return vs. 2020 annual sales report/tax return
2. To submit your application
- Click the PPP Loan Chat option available on this page. Once you begin the chat, you will see the paperclip icon (or attachment icon) in the bottom right-hand corner of the chat box. Click this icon and you will be able to add a completed copy of your application to the chat. Once it has been added, you will need to hit enter to send the document.
- Or, take your completed application to any Service 1st branch location.
for those interested in applying for the first time
If you are applying for PPP for the first time in 2021, to see if you qualify, call 800.562.6049 to be directed to Traci Herbst, Indirect Lending Coordinator, ext. 7232; or Amanda Harner, Indirect Lending Specialist, ext. 7230.