spring home equity
||Apply for your next loan from the comfort of your home or office.
Accomplish more with Everyday Equity!
Whether it's tuition, a new project around the house, a long-awaited vacation or you’re simply looking to save more by consolidating high interest debt, our Everyday Equity line of credit will provide you with budget friendly options, so you can accomplish more.
Everyday Equity is a home equity line of credit designed specifically with your budget in mind. It offers added flexibility, enabling you to “lock in” our already great, low fixed rates on up to two (2) segments of your line.** And, as you pay down these segments, the funds become available on your master line again.
Everyday Equity features:
From now through July 31, 2020
- Minimal closing costs!
- Low monthly payments!
- Access to funds when you need them!
- Great low variable rates on your master line!
- And, the flexibility to lock in our low fixed rates on up to two segments of your line.**
- Lock in fixed rates as low as 1.99% APR* for terms up to 30 months, on up to two segments of an Everyday Equity line of credit.
- Plus, receive $100 cash back at closing!ƚ
Click here to view our rates.
Click here for more information on Everyday Equity.
Home equity loans are also available. Contact us to inquire today.
Our knowledgeable team of experienced lenders will guide you through the process! Apply today!
* APR = Annual percentage rate. The rate on the Everyday Equity Line of Credit (EELOC) segment is as of publication (3/15/2020). 1.99% APR available on A+ Credit for 30 month fixed-rate segment, first lien position EELOC. Minimum loan amount is $7,500.00. Sample payment on $7,500.00 borrowed for 30 months at 1.99% APR would require a monthly payment of $256.61. Your rate may vary and will be determined by your individual credit profile and your home’s available value (determined by appraisal less any outstanding mortgages). Once approved, the rate will not change for the initial term of the loan. Owner-occupied residences only. The fees to be waived are the Property Search, Flood Search and Recording Fee. If the loan is paid off within a 36-month period, fees may be reassessed and included in final payoff. The Satisfaction Fee will not be waived and will be collected at the end of the term of the loan. Any additional fees, including appraisal fees, will be the responsibility of the member. Automatic payment preferred from a Service 1st deposit account. Other conditions/restrictions may apply. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Membership eligibility required. Offer valid through July 31, 2020. ** Segments have a fixed rate (the rate will not increase at any time while the plan is open), term and payment. Combined total of segments cannot exceed maximum amount of master line of credit. As balance of segment is reduced, it will proportionately increase available amount of master line of credit. The rate on the master line of credit portion is variable, Prime Rate + 0% for up to 80% LTV (loan to value), Prime Rate + 1% between 80.01% and 90% LTV and is subject to change monthly. This rate varies with the market based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal. The annual percentage rate (APR) may increase after consummation; minimum floor APR is 3.50%, maximum ceiling APR is 18%. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Membership eligibility required. Maximum of two (2) termed out segments within master line of credit at any one time.† Limited time offer. Restrictions apply. Member may earn up to $100 cash incentive which will be deposited into member’s share account within 10 business days after closing a qualified loan. Offer valid on EELOC with an immediate draw of over $7,500 or a Home Equity Loan with a balance over $7,500 between March 15, 2020 and July 31, 2020. Existing Service 1st loans are not eligible. Cash incentive requires a minimum of $7,500 financed. Cash incentive must be reported as taxable income. See tax specialist for details. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.