Service 1st allows you to wire funds between your Service 1st account and an account with another financial institution. These transfers must be directly authorized by you either in person or by providing your PIN to a member service specialist over the phone. To establish a pin, see a member service representative at a branch location nearest you.
To complete an incoming wire transaction below is the information you will need:
- Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union
- ABA/Routing Number: 231387550
- Address: 1201 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA 17057
- Service 1st Federal Credit Union
- ABA/Routing Number: 231387602
- Address: 1985 Montour Blvd., PO Box 159, Danville, PA 17821
- Member Account Information
- Name on members account
- Member’s membership/account number
- Designated Checking or Savings
Wire transfers can only be conducted during normal business hours. Nominal fees apply.