A Service 1st business checking is the perfect way to balance easy access to your business funds with a competitive return on your balance. If you enjoy the benefits of a money market account for your personal finances, you will be thrilled about our business checking account. Business checking is a tiered product that allows you to earn a higher interest rate on larger balances!
- $10,000 minimum balance requirement to earn dividends.†
- The higher the average monthly balance, the more free transactions per month.*
- Interest will be posted to your account monthly.
- VISA® Debit Card**
- Overdraft Protection**
- 24 hour account access via Service 1st online** and Teller-Phone.**
- Funds insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration.
* Transactions in excess of the items listed below will be charged a fee of $0.25 per item.
|Average Monthly Balance||Items Allowed|
|$0 - $2,499||100|
|$2,500 - $9,999||150|
|$10,000 - $49,999||200|
** There is no cost to sign up for these additional convenient services.
† The dividend rate is calculated on the actual daily balance and is posted monthly. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. The rate will be subject to change monthly and will be adjusted on the 1st of each month. If balance falls below $10,000, no interest is earned for that period.
|$100,000 or more||$100,000.00||0.25%||0.25%|
*The APY is current as of 1/1/2023. All Credit Union programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 800.562.6049 for current information.* The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on account.