Non-Profit variable rate Certificates
A certificate account provides a secure, savings option with higher returns. A certificate account is a safe and smart way to earn a guaranteed return on your investment.
- 12 month term.
- Automatically renewable.
- $2,500 minimum deposit required.
- Interest rate varies quarterly.
- One free withdrawal per calendar quarter. Excess withdrawals subject to penalty equivalent to three (3) months dividends.
- May make additional deposits to certificate of deposit in minimum amounts of $250.
- Option to compound the interest or transfer interest to a share. Interest compounded quarterly and paid quarterly.
*The APY is current as of 10/1/2022. All Credit Union programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 800.562.6049 for current information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on account.