A Service 1st non-profit checking account is a convenient way to manage your organization's finances with no service charges or minimum balance requirements. This account offers all the basic services your small organization may need.
- $2,500 minimum balance requirement to earn dividends.
- The higher the average monthly balance, the more free transactions per month.**
- Dividends will be posted to your account monthly.
- VISA® Check Card*
- Overdraft Protection*
- 24 hour account access via Service1st@Home online banking* and Teller-Phone*
- Funds insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration
** If the average daily balance falls below the balance tiers, transaction items in excess of the items allowed will be charged a fee of $0.25 per item.
|Average Monthly Balance||Items Allowed|
|$0 - $2,499||200|
|$2,500 - $9,999||300|
|$10,000 - $49,999||400|
|$0 - $2,499||$0.00||0.00%||0.00%|
|$2,500 - $9,999||$0.00||0.00%||0.00%|
|$10,000 - $24,999||$0.00||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000 - $99,999||$0.00||0.10%||0.10%|
*The APY is current as of 1/1/2022. All Credit Union programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 800.562.6049 for current information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on account. There is no cost to sign up for these additional convenient services.