youth basic savings
You’re never too young to learn the benefits of saving early. Getting excited about saving at a young age is a gift children will carry with them as they begin to set their own financial goals. Consider starting with a Service 1st Savings Account.
A Regular Savings Account represents a member's ownership in the credit union. Each member must have a savings account to be a member of the credit union. It's a great way to save money and it opens up the door to all the products and services at Service 1st.
- Requires $5 opening deposit.
- One-time $1 membership fee charged time account is opened.
- $5 must remain on deposit to maintain membership.
- Earnings are calculated from date of deposit to date of withdrawal.
- Earnings are posted quarterly.
- 24-hour access through Teller-Phone and Service 1st online.
- Funds insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration.
*The APY is current as of 5/1/2023. All Credit Union programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 800.562.6049 for current information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on account.