Business ACH Origination
ACH Origination Service, allows you to pay employees and electronically pay/collect invoices with the push of a few buttons. Processing electronic payments through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) can save your company money, cut costs related to printing, signing and storing checks.
Our Origination Services can help you streamline your processing efforts and provide you with a secure web-based, efficient solution and simplify your business payment processing needs.
Easily manage your business account with our online banking tools with the below available options:
- Employee Direct Deposit via ACH payroll service
- Electronically collect payments from your customers by directly debiting their checking or savings accounts
- Electronically send payments to your vendors by directly crediting their checking or savings accounts.
- Business must be affiliated with Service 1st as a Select Employee Group (SEG).
- An account must be maintained by the business with Service 1st.
- Service 1st must approve the business as an authorized Business ACH Originator.
- Business must review and agree to the ACH Rules and Regulations.
If you are an business not yet registered for our Business ACH Origination services, please call our Contact Center at 800.562.6049 for more information.
Need Help with ACH? We have put together reference material to help you manage access to your online banking account, create and process ACH files.
ACH Rules & Regulations - Review the ach rules & regulations online. Each business will need to register as a new user and obtain a user ID/password. In order to access this site. When registering, please select BASIC account. There are no fees or costs associated with registering on this site.
Service 1st Holiday Closings Calendar