Direct Deposit Payroll Solutions
Direct deposit payroll using ACH origination can save your company money, cut costs related to printing, signing and storing checks, and give your employees peace of mind. Employees that enroll in direct deposit will enjoy the convenience of having their paycheck automatically deposited into their account and become immediately available. No more running to the credit union on break or after work to cash a check!
- Employer must be affiliated with Service 1st as a Select Employee Group (SEG).
- An account must be maintained by the employer with Service 1st.
- Service 1st must approve the employer as an authorized Direct Deposit group.
- Employer must review and agree to the ACH Rules and Regulations.
- Employer must enroll as a new user on the ACH System (Zephyr) and must acquire a unique user ID and password.
Once an employer is signed up to use Service 1st's direct deposit payroll solution, the employer's payroll representative will be granted access to originate direct deposit to their employees' savings or checking accounts.
If you are an employer group not yet registered for our direct deposit services, please call our Contact Center at 800.562.6049 for more information.
If you are a current ACH client, please use the following resources to administer your ACH file transmission.
- Zephyr Logon - Click here to log on and enter/maintain your ACH files.
- ACH Rules & Regulations - Review the ach rules & regulations online. Each employer will need to register as a new user and obtain a user ID / password in order to access this site. When registering, please select BASIC account. There are no fees or costs associated with registering on this site.