The Regular Savings Accounts represents a member's ownership in the credit union. Each member must have a savings account to be a member of the credit union. It's a great way to save money and it opens up the door to all the products and services available at Service 1st.
- Requires $5 opening deposit.
- One-time $1 membership fee charged at time account is opened.
- $5 must remain on deposit to maintain membership.
- Earnings are calculated from date of deposit to date of withdrawal.
- Earnings are posted quarterly.
- 24-hour access through Teller-Phone and Service 1st online.
- Funds insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. The APY is current as of 5/1/2023. Fees could reduce earnings to the account. All Credit Union programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 800.562.6049 for current information.