enjoy superior benefits
visa® platinum credit card
Click here to view our Visa® Platinum Credit Card conversion guide.
shop with confidence – visa® platinum credit card!
When it comes to choosing a credit card, you want a card you can depend on with a great low rate and a generous credit limit; a card that has your back during those unexpected times when you need it the most. At Service 1st, we get it.
Our Visa® Platinum Credit Card has no annual fees, no balance transfer fees, competitive low rates and each time you use it, you’ll be earning tons of reward points redeemable for brand name merchandise, travel perks and cash back options!
It’s the perfect companion for shopping, travel, heading off to school, consolidating debt or to simply have on hand for emergencies. And that’s not all!
- It’s contactless! You can insert, swipe, tap or simply hold your card over a contactless enabled terminal to complete a transaction.
- You can use your card with most mobile payment systems; including Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Fitbit Pay™ and Garmin Pay™!
- You earn CU Rewards® points for every net Service 1st Visa® Platinum Credit Card dollar you spend!
- Manage your card account, redeem reward points and view statements from just about anywhere using Access Point via Service1st@Home online and mobile banking!
- And, your Service 1st Visa® Platinum Credit Card statements and online account now include FICO® Scores, key factors that impact scores, and credit education. Login to home banking or check your monthly statement to see your score, today!
- Plus enjoy:
- A terrific annual percentage rate
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No hidden charges
- Generous credit line
- Low minimum payment
- Convenience of cash advances through ATMs worldwide
- Emergency card replacement
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel & emergency assistance services
- Extended warranty protection
- Roadside Dispatch®
To view the Visa® platinum credit card application and solicitation disclosure, please click here.
To view the Visa® platinum credit card agreement, please click here.
To view the Visa® platinum credit card Guide to Benefits, please click here.
If your card has been lost or stolen, please click here for more information.